Community research · Posted article
PROJECT RESEARCH DOSSIER — ZENTORY (ZENT)
Research question: Can ZENTORY demonstrate auditable after-cost quant alpha before launching a low-float token?
Eligibility: Its revised public roadmap stages testnet house vault → external quant marketplace (explicitly “NO TOKEN YET”) → eventual mainnet/ZENT TGE after audit, track record and legal gates. Its FAQ mentions selective strategic discussions but no public sale. I found no public raise or active ICO/TGE in the official sources reviewed today; this is not proof of absence everywhere. Please flag any newer official sale notice or launchpad commitment.
What it builds: Non-custodial ERC-4626 Alpha Vaults plus an EIP-712-signed Signal Arena on HyperEVM. Its Ghost Portfolio compares HOLD (passive), GHOST (signals) and ACTUAL (real NAV). Public code and testnet deployment can be inspected, but reproducible independently audited after-cost live performance is still a project milestone.
Tokenomics: The May 26 TGE structure is explicitly a WORKING DRAFT: 1B fixed ZENT; team 18%, treasury 20%, quant rewards 22%, LP rewards 10%, protocol-owned liquidity 8%, airdrop 3%, strategic 10%, public DEX float 5%, insurance/bug bounty 4%. Proposed TGE tradeable float is 50M DEX + 7.5M airdrop = 57.5M, or 5.75%. This is NOT current live circulation. At the draft pool-implied $0.003125, illustrative FDV is $3.125M vs initial tradeable float value around $179.7k (17.4× ratio). This price is not an actual quote or investable offer.
Unlocks and dilution: Draft suggests remaining 22.5M airdrop units unlock by month 6, ~16.7M strategic at its six-month cliff and ~45M team at the month-12 cliff. The same document mentions front-loaded LP rewards, but does not provide a fully reconciled calendar for strategic, LP, treasury, quant and insurance supply. Another 100M tokens becoming tradeable would expand a 57.5M initial float by 174%—a sensitivity, not a price prediction. Until a signed schedule exists, exact month-by-month circulating supply is unverified.
Team and verification: TEAM.md identifies Edge (links @edgeza) and Shaman (some personal links still TBA). Public Solidity, testnet addresses and internal checks are available. An external audit report is not yet published in the reviewed SECURITY.md; revised ROADMAP explicitly names leaked deployer-key migration, audit, legal review and sustained after-cost alpha as gates.
Principal risks: unproven live alpha; smart-contract/keeper/oracle failures; leaked-key migration; pending independent audit; strategic/team unlocks against very thin proposed initial float; governance release discretion across treasury/quant/insurance buckets; evolving legal treatment of token access, vaults and buyback design. Project-authored statements about safety are not third-party assurances.
Conclusion: The next evidence I would request is (1) a dated, reconciled token-by-token release calendar, (2) independent audit/remediation plus published multisig migration, and (3) 3+ months of onchain after-cost HOLD/GHOST/ACTUAL results. These determine whether the open technical build converts into verified product-market and token-economics evidence.
Disclosure: I plan to invest. I must confirm my current holdings and any incentives before this post is final; neither is assumed to be zero. This is research, not financial advice.
PRIMARY SOURCES: S1: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol S2: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/ROADMAP.md S3: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/docs/TGE_STRUCTURE.md S4: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/TEAM.md S5: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/SECURITY.md S6: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/docs/INVESTOR_FAQ.md S7: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/DEPLOYMENTS.md S8: https://github.com/Zentory-Labs/zentory-protocol/blob/main/docs/plans/2026-04-25-001-verification-master-plan.md
Question for reviewers: How would you treat the 20% governance-released treasury and 22% epoch rewards in a realistic worst-case float model when both release caps are still unspecified?